• 论坛网址:https://db2.mom(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

茂名官场惊现腐败足球队 (1人在浏览)

QUOTE(时间的灰 @ 2011年02月20日 Sunday, 06:15 PM)
是刚入行的境外记者吧?现在偷偷告诉你,老板不是人,是一部机器。
是管理这几千万成员的一部机器,这部机器只有一个档。
[snapback]3101650[/snapback]​

QUOTE(上排垌茶器专卖 @ 2011年02月20日 Sunday, 07:43 PM)
这部机器只有一个档。
blush.gif

[snapback]3101665[/snapback]​

QUOTE(byronroy @ 2011年02月21日 Monday, 09:44 AM)
face3.gif
忒有才了
[snapback]3101858[/snapback]​

face3.gif

QUOTE(时间的灰 @ 2011年02月20日 Sunday, 06:15 PM)
是刚入行的境外记者吧?现在偷偷告诉你,老板不是人,是一部机器。
是管理这几千万成员的一部机器,这部机器只有一个档。
[snapback]3101650[/snapback]​

一个娱乐帖也玩得这么有深度,了得。

好比!看来罗某人的裙带关系也可以建立足球队啦

QUOTE(屏莉小生 @ 2011年02月25日 Friday, 01:04 AM)
茂名足球队的队员很容易受伤,不停地换人。
[snapback]3103697[/snapback]​

板凳深厚哈。

应该说杨春仁目前还是处于“双规”阶段。

茂名官场关系链:黄春早---(提携)邓龙龙---(提携)罗阉国(黄春早外甥)---(提携)邓进新(邓龙龙侄子)。如果当局真的做到除恶务尽、斩草除根,后面的任务更艰巨、工程量更大,估计当局是做不到这一步的,到罗阉国后面接的就是休止符了。

据公开的说法,罗阉国是因为职务犯罪被抓的,但在当下的环境时局,官员腐败早已是普遍性的事实,邓龙龙、周大炮绝对不会在其之下,但是人家都相安无事(至少至目前止),可见罗阉国被抓还有其它原因。去年权贵资本主义者、黑社会头目谭世字率一众喽冲击石化公司办公大楼,打伤工作台人员、严重扰乱央企机关办公秩序、砸烂门窗、汽车等大批财物,而罗阉国竟敢冒天下之大不韪,愚蠢到为谭世字撑腰、开脱,或许正是这直接加速了罗的倒台
---------------------------------------
本人郑重声明:
本次回帖之所有内容(包括但不限于汉字、拼音、外文字母、单词、句子、图片、影像、录音,以及前述之各种任意组合等等)完全是复制粘贴,来源于国际互联网,
本人并不明白其全部或部分之意思(包括但不限于对所复制粘贴之内容的识别、阅读、理解、分析、记忆等等),故本人不对以上及本内容负任何法律责任(包括但不限于刑事、民事责任)及其他潜在责任与义务(包括但不限于相关国家已存在、正在形成、未来将形成之的法律法规之责任),
请不要跨省追捕(包括但不限于省级市级州级县级镇级乡级村级行政机关、企事业单位、司法机关、立法机关等等任何机构、单位、组织及该机构、单位和组织中的任何个人)。
要详查请亲自直接联系原作者,
同时,所有观看本帖者请于观看24小时内自觉、主动忘记,本人不对未能忘记者未来将发生的任何问题与后果负责。感谢!

I solemnly declare:
The replies of all content (including but not limited to Chinese characters, Pinyin, foreign letters, words, sentences, pictures, images, sound recordings, as well as any combination of the aforementioned variety, etc.) is to copy and paste, Comes from the Internet, I do not understand all or part of its meaning (including but not limited to, copy and paste the contents of the identification, reading, understanding, analysis, memory, etc.), Therefore, I do not and the content of the above bear any liability (including but not limited to criminal and civil liability) and other potential liabilities and obligations (including but not limited to the countries already exists, is taking shape, the formation of the future will be the responsibility of the laws and regulations) , Please do not chase provinces (including but not limited to the provincial level state-level municipal township of village-level administrative organs, enterprises, institutions, judiciary, legislature, etc. any organization, units, organizations and the agencies, units and any individual organization). To detailed investigation of a direct link to original author, please, At the same time, all are invited to watch this with 24 hours of watching and consciously take the initiative to forget that I can not forget those who do not will be any future problems and consequences. Thank you!
The above content completely copy and paste, myself do not understand its meaning, therefore myself do not take the legal liability to above content, please do not want the cross-province to capture. Must sift asks itself to contact with the original author, thanks!

足协主席非谢亚龙莫属,主裁由陆俊来当。

QUOTE(时间的灰 @ 2011年02月20日 Sunday, 02:51 AM)
左前锋原常务副市长杨光亮 右前锋原副市长陈亚春
左前卫原市公安局长倪俊雄 中卫原市公安局刑警支队长程彬 中卫原茂名监狱政委康烈天 右前卫原市国土局长李绍
左后卫原茂港区委书记钟火明 中后卫原茂港区法院院长严得 中后卫原茂港区常务副区长谭伟华 右后卫原茂港区公安分局长杨强
守门员罗荫国
教练原茂名监狱狱长成加增
注:因茂名腐败精英太多,且个个前腐后继争当入选球队为荣,但因名额有限,国际足联规定一支球队只限十一人,连教练也就十二人,因此茂名腐败精英足球队入选门槛至少得贪腐5000W才有资格,未够格的全部放在后备席进行魔鬼式腐败训练,争取早日正选上场,带领球队冲出广东,走向世界,为茂争光。
[snapback]3101439[/snapback]​

才500W,你看看山西和东北那些官员你不大掉眼镜,那些靠矿业贪污的更不得了。

QUOTE(花花公子 @ 2011年02月25日 Friday, 12:49 PM)
应该说杨春仁目前还是处于“双规”阶段。

茂名官场关系链:黄春早---(提携)邓龙龙---(提携)罗阉国(黄春早外甥)---(提携)邓进新(邓龙龙侄子)。如果当局真的做到除恶务尽、斩草除根,后面的任务更艰巨、工程量更大,估计当局是做不到这一步的,到罗阉国后面接的就是休止符了。

据公开的说法,罗阉国是因为职务犯罪被抓的,但在当下的环境时局,官员腐败早已是普遍性的事实,邓龙龙、周大炮绝对不会在其之下,但是人家都相安无事(至少至目前止),可见罗阉国被抓还有其它原因。去年权贵资本主义者、黑社会头目谭世字率一众喽冲击石化公司办公大楼,打伤工作台人员、严重扰乱央企机关办公秩序、砸烂门窗、汽车等大批财物,而罗阉国竟敢冒天下之大不韪,愚蠢到为谭世字撑腰、开脱,或许正是这直接加速了罗的倒台
---------------------------------------
本人郑重声明:
本次回帖之所有内容(包括但不限于汉字、拼音、外文字母、单词、句子、图片、影像、录音,以及前述之各种任意组合等等)完全是复制粘贴,来源于国际互联网,
本人并不明白其全部或部分之意思(包括但不限于对所复制粘贴之内容的识别、阅读、理解、分析、记忆等等),故本人不对以上及本内容负任何法律责任(包括但不限于刑事、民事责任)及其他潜在责任与义务(包括但不限于相关国家已存在、正在形成、未来将形成之的法律法规之责任),
请不要跨省追捕(包括但不限于省级市级州级县级镇级乡级村级行政机关、企事业单位、司法机关、立法机关等等任何机构、单位、组织及该机构、单位和组织中的任何个人)。
要详查请亲自直接联系原作者,
同时,所有观看本帖者请于观看24小时内自觉、主动忘记,本人不对未能忘记者未来将发生的任何问题与后果负责。感谢!

I solemnly declare:
The replies of all content (including but not limited to Chinese characters, Pinyin, foreign letters, words, sentences, pictures, images, sound recordings, as well as any combination of the aforementioned variety, etc.) is to copy and paste, Comes from the Internet, I do not understand all or part of its meaning (including but not limited to, copy and paste the contents of the identification, reading, understanding, analysis, memory, etc.), Therefore, I do not and the content of the above bear any liability (including but not limited to criminal and civil liability) and other potential liabilities and obligations (including but not limited to the countries already exists, is taking shape, the formation of the future will be the responsibility of the laws and regulations) , Please do not chase provinces (including but not limited to the provincial level state-level municipal township of village-level administrative organs, enterprises, institutions, judiciary, legislature, etc. any organization, units, organizations and the agencies, units and any individual organization). To detailed investigation of a direct link to original author, please, At the same time, all are invited to watch this with 24 hours of watching and consciously take the initiative to forget that I can not forget those who do not will be any future problems and consequences. Thank you!
The above content completely copy and paste, myself do not understand its meaning, therefore myself do not take the legal liability to above content, please do not want the cross-province to capture. Must sift asks itself to contact with the original author, thanks!
[snapback]3103891[/snapback]​

嗯嗯,为本帖生色不少。

QUOTE(bababa @ 2011年02月25日 Friday, 01:40 PM)
才500W,你看看山西和东北那些官员你不大掉眼镜,那些靠矿业贪污的更不得了。
[snapback]3103914[/snapback]​

估计冒名入选的门槛是5000W,不是500W,混迹媒碳的乌鸦可能更黑点。

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部